Galaxy Protection is looking to hire agents for our command center in Los Angeles, CA. We are looking for individuals with the following experience to protect and monitor our client’s most valuable assets. We use various tools and software, that we provide extensive training on, to create a robust and efficient security solution.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the security industry, ex law enforcement, or have military background strongly preferred.
- Proficient in computers, with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Willing to work all shifts, which include graveyard and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to undergo a background check.
- Willing to sign non-disclosure agreements to protect confidential information.
Responsibilities of our command center agents include, but are not limited to:
- View and monitor our client’s properties via our video monitoring system.
- Respond to and/or verify alarms that are being triggered into our command center platform.
- Voice down to potential intruders.
- Dispatch and coordinate client’s onsite security team and/or to law enforcement.
- Create incident reports for our clients detailing the event.
- Using our RMM software to verify equipment health status.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in applying, send your resume, preferably in PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of “EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION”